Quality Assurance Engineer
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Graduate from Bachelor, Diploma 3, Diploma 4 degree from IT or other related majors.
- Minimum 3.00 of 4.00 GPA.
- Understand the Software Development Life Cycle concept.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.